Terms and Conditions of Right Rishta Ltd
Right Rishta (“company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are a Muslim Marriage Bureau.
Our sole purpose is to introduce you (“client”, “applicant”, “user”, “member”) to your other half, comfortably and privately (“service”).
It is in the interest of Members to proceed with discretion, as they warrant in respect of any individual.
This agreement, which may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company, applies to all and any users of our Service.
The terms and conditions are designed to safeguard our clients’ interests and our own. Right Rishta reserves the right to amend or change any conditions within this without warning.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract (“agreement”) between you and us.
We may exclude or remove any Member from our Service at our sole discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, violation of the Agreement and non-compliance with law or regulations.
You agree by purchasing the service, you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, then you are prohibited from using the site and services and you must discontinue. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for your own use.
Right Rishta Client Terms
When registering, you agree that the information you submit is true, accurate and not misleading.
Any match that may be presented to you by your dedicated Rishta Dealer is considered a match.
You are only shown potential matches through your Rishta Dealer, it will include information such as a personal dating biography, a picture and a personality comparison.
Under no circumstances, can you attempt to contact a match without consulting your Rishta Dealer. Once matched, your Rishta Dealer will provide contact details. Failure to adhere to this, will result in a review of your membership.
When presented with a match, you must provide a definitive answer within 7 days.
Clients must understand that the matchmaking process can take considerable time and you may not receive a match within the first few weeks. It is important you remain positive throughout, if the time required to find your partner is longer than you previously expected.
Right Rishta does not agree with polygamy, therefore if you are getting to know a chosen match that you have met through Right Rishta and would still like your Rishta Dealer to be seeking another match, we will refuse. Alternatively, if you meet a match through Right Rishta and it does not work, we will dedicate time to find you another suitable match.
When the client and their family meet, all parties must behave in a respectful manner and comply with all of these terms and conditions. Failure to do this, will result termination of the contract and no monies will be refunded
You have agreed not to express any negative opinions about clients and/or business practice whilst being a client at Right Rishta and after the completion of your contract. This means you cannot express any negative opinions through any social network, the internet, media publications, public and social events, television, radio broadcasts and any other media or public arena that promotes your opinion. Also, when dealing with other companies we ask that you keep all client and business details confidential and do not express any negative opinions about Right Rishta.
It is the responsibility of the client to inform us immediately if you no longer require our services in the event you have found your partner, we would request this in writing in order to remove your details from our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send a message to your dedicated Rishta Dealer.
Rishta Dealer Terms
All meetings will take place at a location specified by your Rishta Dealer in Package 1 and 2.
Your Rishta Dealer is only accessible during our business hours which is 11:00 – 20:00 on weekdays. They are available only via messaging and or email.
When you receive new matches, your Rishta Dealer will notify you through email or text message and arrange a meeting with you.
All clients will be required to travel to the meeting location specified by your Rishta Dealer. Right Rishta is not responsible for the loss of any travel costs.
By joining this service, you are required to attend all meetings planned and failure to attend a potential meeting with your Rishta Dealer will result in a loss of match that is specified in your package.
Failure to attend a meeting set up with a potential suitor by your Rishta Dealer will result in termination of your contract without a refund.
Upon registration, a fee of £150 or £550 (dependent on package) is required to access the Service (“membership fee”).
The Membership fee is non-refundable, and subject to annual review at the sole discretion of the Company.
We reserve the right to refuse an application for membership at the sole discretion of the Company.
Membership is non-transferable.
Memberships are activated the next working day from your payment.
The number of matches cannot be changed unless you upgrade your package (Additional fee will apply)
Right Rishta cannot guarantee you will find your marriage partner.
Right Rishta is not liable or held accountable for any relationship breakdown.
Under no circumstances can a refund be claimed.
If you wish to cancel your membership with us, either before or after you received your match, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If Right Rishta is unable to contact a client after several attempts or has no contact within the first two weeks, this will result in contract being terminated and any monies paid will be non-refundable.
In the event of a client not contacting Right Rishta for more than 3 months, the client will be required to pay an admin fee of £25 to resume meetings.
Please note Right Rishta is only providing the service to clients who are from the North West region (Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Skipton, Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Nelson, Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Yorkshire, Chester, Cheshire, Liverpool and Preston. If you are based outside the region and still attempt to join Right Rishta, you are subject to a partial refund.
Verification of Identity
We hold the right to conduct ID checks; either via a picture of your driving licence or a copy of the photo page of your passport.
This is compulsory and non-negotiable.
Although we endeavour to collate accurate Member information, we do not conduct criminal background checks of or Members, therefore the Company cannot be held liable for false declarations made by its Members.
You acknowledge that there are risks involved in a matrimonial service, you agree to take all necessary precautions when communicating or meeting with other users.
It is of utmost importance that Members take a common-sensical precautions when meeting other Members.
The Company cannot be held liable for actions of its Members, including any such actions in the course of any events which are organised by the Company or by any Member.
You acknowledge that the use of the services is solely at your own risk.
You represent, warrant and undertake that the information and photos that you supply to the service, the website and the company is/are accurate in all respects, not in breach of this agreement and not harmful to any person in any way.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other members of the service
You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You will not disclose any information provided to you through the service to anyone without the prior permission of the person who provided it to you.
- You will not use the service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to; the distribution of any sexually and/or racially offensive language and/or media, abusive language, threatening behaviour, harassment, libellous speech, slander, defamatory or objectionable material of any kind, nor any unlawful or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another parties rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy rights).
- You agree to report anyone who attempts any form of harassment to your Rishta Dealer so we can investigate and terminate their contract if we have reason to believe your allegation is true.
- You will not use the service to engage in group sexual activity, or to solicit contact for the purpose of extra marital encounters or affairs, or to solicit or engage in prostitution or any other activities that may be illegal in your country of residence.
- You will not solicit or attempt to gain any monies, bank account or credit card details or confidential financial information from any user of the service. The company are not held liable for any loss (financial or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of this behaviour.
- You agree to report anyone who attempts to solicit money or obtain financial information by contacting your Rishta Dealer on email@example.com
- You will not use the service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- You will not harass other members by continuing to attempt to communicate with someone who is clearly asked you to seize communication.
- When speaking to Right Rishta employees on the telephone or face to face, you will not be abusive, threatening, harassing, offensive, obscene, sexually orientated or racially offensive. You agree that should you engage in any of these behaviours, we have the right to immediately terminate your membership.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the service. Nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained in or accessed through the service.
- The company does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct of any member of the service which causes physical injury to any person.
Right Rishta respects the privacy of each and every one of its Members.
The membership form must be completed in order to access our Services.
You are required to provide your phone number, home address, email address and a photograph (“personal data”) when registering.
Personal data is required in order to sufficiently verify information provided by you, and for use of your dedicated Rishta Dealer.
In line with the data protection laws, under no circumstances will your Personal data be shared with other Members without your knowledge or consent.
Applicable law will allow you to access your information that is in our custody or under our control.
Should you wish to access this information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to terminate your membership with us, please note we will keep your information for 3 years for analytical purposes, record keeping, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed or any such action as is permitted by law.
We have a duty to keep your personal data up to date and accurate so at annual review, we will ask you confirm that your personal data is still accurate and up to date. If there are any changes to your personal data, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
We restrict the use of our Service to individuals age 18 and above.
Right Rishta is only providing the service to clients who are from the North West region (Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Skipton, Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Nelson, Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Yorkshire, Chester, Cheshire, Liverpool and Preston)
For clients who are divorced and wishing to sign up to Right Rishta, you must be legally divorced according to UK law and proof of divorce must be presented.
In the event of a complaint, the procedure is, the client should first contact their Rishta Dealer to arrange a meeting to discuss the complaint and should this not be resolved then the complaint must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
I declare that I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions as provided by Right Rishta.
I declare that all information provided is accurate.
I hereby give consent to Right Rishta to handle my data for its intended purpose.
I wish to register as a member and pay the fee of £150 or £550 as an annual subscription.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
What information do we collect?
When a user registers on our website, our social media platforms or at one of our events, the information they provide includes but is not limited too;
- Contact information; name, postal address, email address and contact telephone number
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information; your payment card number, expiry date, security code and billing address
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide on social media; like photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments.
All information that you provide must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you and compliance of our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect to:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- Provide services to you
- Create and manage your online account
- Process your payment
- Respond to your enquiries
- Communicate with you about marriage events, promotions, request feedback and other offers
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- To protect our site.
- Operate and communicate with you about our social media activities
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Right Rishta owns the collected information and will not sell, trade or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as, follow up calls, email correspondence and/or mail correspondence to provide marketing information about promotions, new services or important website changes.
We also may use this information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws to protect your rights or to fulfil business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: we may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of contract: we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law.
- Vital interests: we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, terms, conditions and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities or use as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
What are cookies? And why do we use them?
None of the cookies used on this website have an impact on your privacy so we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies from this site. If that is not the case, most browsers provide a setting to allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For more information about cookies, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
How long do we keep your information?
Keeping your data up to date
We have a duty to keep your personal data up to date so at annual review, we will contact you to confirm that your personal data is still accurate and up to date.
If there any changes to your personal data, please make us aware as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our site is at your risk. You should only access the service within a secure environment. We do aim to protect your personal information, any access to your personal information is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need to know basis.
What are your privacy rights?
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws.
This includes the right to:
- Request access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- Request rectification and erasure of your personal information.
- To restrict the processing of your personal information.
- In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
To make a subject access right request, please send the request to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Data Compliance Officer. In most cases, we will reply within a month of the date of the request.
How do we protect your data?
Protecting your data is important to us and we have security measures in place to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, vendors, contractors and other third parties who have a business. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breaches and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
In certain circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data. See the section “Privacy Rights” for more information.
Do we make updates to this policy?
We are committed to protecting your personal data but if you are not happy with how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK Supervisory Authority for Data Protection issues (www.ico.org.uk)
We would be grateful if you could contact us first if you do have a complaint, so we can try and resolve it for you.
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any questions or comments about us or our policies, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org